Klairs Toner Comparison: Supple Preparation vs Daily Skin Water
by Wendy Kim on Jan 05, 2020
So, to help you find the perfect toner for you from Klairs, let me answer the following questions here :Q1) How is Supple Preparation Toner line different from the Daily Skin Water line?Q2) Which toner will work best for which skin types / skin concern?
1. The Klairs Toner Comparison - Supple Preparation vs Daily Skin WaterThe most visible and obvious difference between the Klairs Supple Preparation Toner and the Klairs Daily Skin Water is the size of the bottle. The Klairs Supple Preparation line comes in 180ml, which lasts for around a month when used daily morning and night, while the Klairs Daily Skin Water comes in 500ml, making it almost 3 times the size of the Supple Preparation Line. But there's more to the difference.
2. The Supple Preparation Line : "Prep, hydrate & reboot for your supple skin"The Supple Preparation Line will be the toner that will guarantee hydration if you have dehydrated skin. The viscous texture is almost like the texture of an essence and that is what makes the Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner different from other facial toners out in the market. Main ingredients like 'Beta-Glucan' and 'Hyaluronic Acid' will hydrate skin while ingredients like 'Centella Asiatica' will calm and soothe sensitive skin. If you have dehydrated skin, both are very well suited to be used all-year round and despite it being viscous, it has been reviewed to be a great toner for 7-layer skincare. In summer times or whenever your skin needs only the essential hydration care, you can replace your serum step by layering the Supple Toner multiple times.
1) Klairs - Supple Preparation Facial Toner
2) Klairs - Supple Preparation Unscented Toner
3. The Daily Skin Water Line: "Skin is healthier where you water it"The Daily Skin Water Line was designed at the first place for those who were looking for watery toner that can just splurge all year round for light yet sufficient hydration. The best part is that it comes in 500ml relieving the fear that we live with whenever we do skincare, "I'm running out of face toner"! If you are used to the Klairs Supple Preparation Line, this might feel extremely light and might wonder whether it is as hydrating as the Supple line. However, the ingredients such as Green Tea and Cucumber Extract makes both products effectively hydrating yet leaving skin feeling refreshed and soothed. ‣ Clikc to learn how the Daily Skin Hydrating Water and Softening Water is different: "Klairs Daily Skin Water Comes in Two, What Should I Get?"
1) Klairs - Daily Skin Hydrating Water
2) Klairs - Daily Skin Softening Water