Tips on How to Create Eco-Friendly Skincare & Vanity
by Claudia Christin on Jan 18, 2021
1. Intentional skincare
2. Choose brands that are contributing to the planet
3. Choose larger-size or refillable products
- 1. Repurpose your products
1. Upcycle / recycle the packaging
- 2. Upcycling tips:
- • Face mask/moisturizer jars – Cotton/jewelry holders, vase
- • Toners – Vase
3. Recycling:Recycling rules can be confusing and overwhelming for some people but it is one of the easiest ways for you to minimize your carbon footprint.
- 1) Check for any packaging recycling policy from the brand
- 2) Check your city’s recycling rules (if there’s any)
- 3) Check the Mobius loop on your packaging to distinguish the type of plastic used.
- 4) Clean all your products properly before recycling
- 5) Remove any excess stickers/labels, pumps, droppers, or another unrecyclable part of the packaging