User Generated Contents Agreement
You (hereinafter “You”) and Wishcompany Inc. (the “Company”) enter into this User Generated Contents Agreement (hereinafter the "Agreement"). You agree to the use of User Generated Content (UGC) as follows by responding to the hashtag proposed by the Company in accordance with this Agreement.
- 1. Permission to Use UGC
You grant the Company non-exclusive, permanent usage rights to all contents (User Generated Contents, hereinafter "UGC"), copyright, rights to create derivative works, personality rights (portrait rights), publicity rights, and all other inherent, derivative, or incidental rights related to UGC, which You create and upload.
- 2. You agree to the Company's use of UGC as follows:
- 1) Scope of UGC channel: Any and all social media networks (SNS) such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- 2) Use of Materials: The Company may use the content that You have separately granted permission for in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, among the UGC uploaded to SNS channels.
- 3) Method of Use: The Company may use UGC as-is or create derivative works for advertising and promotional purposes, without any geographical restrictions. However, in case the Company intends to sell, lease, or transfer UGC to third parties, prior discussion with You through methods such as phone or email will take place.
- - Usage Channels: The Company may use UGC on official online channels of the Company and its brands (website, YouTube, Instagram, blog, Facebook, and similar channels), official e-commerce malls (direct sales, consignment malls, and other sales malls), etc.
- - Usage Region: Domestic and global
- - Usage Period: 10 years from the initial posting date (existing posts may be retained after the usage period ends, but no new posts may be made).
- 3. You guarantee and permit the Company to use the UGC as a rights holder in accordance with this Agreement, as follows:
- 1) The portraits included in the UGC are of You (including full name and pseudonym), and You grant permission for their use in accordance with this consent.
- 2) UGC is an original work created by You, and You retain copyright, rights to create derivative works, personality rights (portrait rights), publicity rights, and all other inherent, derivative, or incidental rights related to UGC.
- 3) UGC does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights, including third-party copyrights, and does not violate any relevant laws. If the UGC infringes upon the rights of third parties, resulting in legal disputes or damages between the Company or individuals, You agree to resolve it at your own expense and responsibility, and the Company will be exempt from liability.
- 4) The Company agrees not to assume any responsibility for the use of the UGC in accordance with this Agreement.
- 4. Update of the Agreement
The Agreement may be periodically updated by Wishcompany. To the extent permitted by law, this Agreement is subject to the application of all national laws, and any disputes arising from it shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in South Korea.
- 5. Compensation for UGC Use
You agree to grant the Company the right to use UGC without compensation in accordance with this Agreement.