New Arrival: Clear Skin FIGured with I’m From Fig Skincare
by Wendy Kim on Apr 12, 2020
A little more about 'fig'When we think of fig, we often associate them with breads and jams. However, it is proving to be a fascinating ingredient for the skin. Fig (Ficus carica) is actually an Asian species of flowering plant. They possess high polyphenols, omega fatty acids and vitamins (vitamin A, B1, and B2) and thanks to these ingredients, figs are prominently known for their significant antioxidant properties. Fig in skincare.. - is a source of great antioxidants - enhances skin’s hydration (prevents water loss) - fades dark spots - improves skin tone - calms skin’s redness
Clear Skin FIGured with I’m From Fig SkincareI'm From decided to launch three products with fig as their main ingredient and it is targeted to help you achieve 'clear skin'. Whether used all together in a single routine or separately, you can expect 1) delivery of antioxidants, 2) hydrating finish on the skin, 3) removal of dead skin cells and 4) enhanced skin's texture. [I'm From] Fig Line[/caption] The Fig Cleansing Balm will be the very first cleansing balm product on Wishtrend. Formulated with 7.8% of fig oil water, it is designed to effectively remove makeup, dirt and oil off at the end of the day. At first scoop, it feels like sherbet then gradually transforms into a oily formula when massaged onto the skin. This would be the ideal cleansing choice on days when you have heavy makeup on or to gently remove dead skin cells. When washed off with lukewarm water, it transforms into a milky texture, leaving skin with a hydrating finish. • Ingredient: Fig oil water 7.8% • What to expect:
- ✓ Sherbet texture.
- ✓ Perfectly removes dirt and makeup residue.
- ✓ Smooth and moisturizing finish with Peptide and Amino Acid
- 1) Add a scoop of the cleansing balm on the palm of your hands.
- 2) Using the finger tips, massage it onto the skin.
- 3) Massage for a minute and wash off with lukewarm water.
- * Focus on areas with heavy makeup (eyes & lips)
- ✓ Effectively removes dead skin cells.
- ✓ While Fig powder dissolves dead skin cells, the Black Sugar puffs it away for better results.
- 1) Apply the mask evenly on the face or on the areas where you need extra exfoliation.
- 2) Leave it on the 10 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- * Try using the Fig Wash Off Mask before other non-exfoliating I'm From wash-off masks (ex. Honey Mask, Ginseng Mask) to enhance the effects.
- ✓ Lightweight texture quickly absorbs and hydrates the skin.
- ✓ Using power of BHA combined with Fig extract, it makes smooth skin and preps the skin well for the next skincare steps.
- ✓ Helps anti-aging with antioxidant effects of polyphenols found in fig.
- 1) Use it as a toner: Just like any other toners and layer it as much as you want.
- 2) Use it as an essence for a sheet mask: Soak a dry sheet mask with the essence and use it just like any other sheet masks.
- 3) Use it as a gentle exfoliating care essence: Soak 2-3 cotton pads with the essence and apply it onto the areas where you struggle with flakiness (forehead, nose, cheeks, and etc) and leave it for 3 to 5 minutes.